Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Short and Spicy

I have been wanting to start my "real" blog for a long time but this silly thing called college kept getting in the way. See I have plenty of (boring) college blogs... but who wants to read those?
One of my many excuses for putting it off was not having a clever, witty, and cliche name. Tonight I knew I had to start my blog because I have some really great news that is definitely blog-starting-worthy so the very cute and cliche phrase "short and sweet" popped into my head. I'm little, I can be nice, and one hell of a cook so it seemed ok. But the truth is I AM little in size (compared to giant Tyler) but almost never succinct (professionally yes, but when telling a story... um no). I am very loving and loyal but have been called "fiery" more than sweet... and well "Short and Sweet" was already taken. So here we are. Welcome. I hope you enjoy and stick around for a while.
Love.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog. You have a gift for expressing yourself via the written word. Also congratulations on your engagemnet. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, that was MY Sarah!!! Yes, you have a gift for gab, just like someone else I know. Wishing you all the best, for ever. LJD

    ReplyDelete