Wednesday, April 14, 2010

23 weeks.

The big news is the big boobs. I am up a whole cup size. This is awesome!

Even better, baby girl is very, very active and not the least bit shy. She is often dancing around and I can see it and feel it. Sometimes the movements are so strong it is startling.

We started our Bradley Method classes and it is wonderful so far. I am counting how many grams of protein I am getting and keeping track of everything I am eating. I also am doing exercises everyday.

I have been very busy working for Michelle at Sulzer Inc.
and helping my parents with getting 2 places for rent and finding a place of their own to live in here in lovely dunedin/clearwater.

I am also starting back up my Ebay business. This time around it will be a partnership with mom and focused on the beautiful things she finds.

Not to mention, the constant work going on to get this old house in order. I feel good about this house tho. I think I might even love it.

Enjoy the 23 weeks photos. I am definitely pregnant now! And having lots of fun as you can see...






























1 comment: