Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 weeks of Piper May.

I am SUPER excited about getting this handmade organic toy for this.....




She is following red and orange shaded things with her eyes more now, so I went looking for something red for her. I found these handmade rattles and asked the owner of the shop if she had any in red. She had organic pink yarn and made one special for Piper! It is coming all the way from Estonia.

Last night, Piper was making very cute and new noises. She is finding her voice!

Last week, Tylers side of the fam was down. We all had a great time together. I love my family! We took our first walk to my moms house in our homemade baby wrap.


Tylers mom and Jackie came too!


Somebody enjoyed the walk!

And we try and get some Vitamin D everyday... this time it was with my mommy.

Summer babies don't wear clothes!

I would like to thank my Sweet P for letting me sit and write this! She also let me get a shower today! Woo hoo!!!


You think you know what love is... then you have a child. Nothing is more humbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment