Saturday, September 25, 2010

intellectual conversations.

I am WAY behind on updates! I guess I have been choosing sleeping, eating, and going to the bathroom over blogging.

Right now Piper is in her favorite place... on Daddy's chest.

My Canon is full of pictures that I need to update. We had an awesome semi-surprise BBQ for Tyler and Eric's birthday last weekend and I need to blog that!

Piper is 5 weeks old and will be 6 weeks on Tuesday! She is very grown up for her age!

For now let me tell you what a great day we had today! Tanner came over and took some pictures of Piper. During the shoot, Piper decided she had to have a very important conversation with me. This went on for quite some time and Tyler got a small part of it on video:


(and yes... fellow small chested women... breastfeeding has many, many advantages)

Later on in the day, Piper had some more info to share with Dad...


She is such a sweet, happy girl. She has been smiling since probably 2 weeks if not earlier... here she is last Sunday being amazing:



this is her "shopping is boring" face...


her "i love boppy from aunt carla" pose:


the "don't be jelly of my orange eye brows and blueberry eyes" pose


and all this modeling makes Pi sleepy pose...

No comments:

Post a Comment