Sunday, September 26, 2010

message in a bottle.

Tyler is a fabulous daddy. He has been changing diapers and burping Pi whenever he is home. He loves to spend one on one time with her and bring her to me when she is hungry. I will admit, as an only child and very proud mother, it is not easy to share... even with daddy! But... he is so wonderful and Pi loves him so much already. Last night, I got a break to write my blog and when I came to bed this is what I found and proceeded to melt all over the floor...









They were both completely asleep and holding hands!

Today we went out in public! We walked around St. Pete and had dinner at Moon Under Water then got tea at the Hooker Tea Co. It was wonderful to be out with my family but made me realize how delirious I am! The last several months have been a blur! I even put on cute clothes! I guess this is the first real time we took Piper to a restaurant. She slept in the amazing Ergo most of the time...





Here is a shot of Pi looking out the window on her way from her first estate sale...



Ty said she looks like she is on safari.

And here she is just being amazing, disgustingly beautiful...













She is doing a lot of talking. This evening she interrupted breast feeding to tell us some very important news. I would share but it is top secret. She did say I could share this small thing though...



Tomorrow (baby permitting) I will be posting a lot of pics from my Canon as well as pics from Tylers birthday which means pics of Pipers best buddy Dallas!

Tomorrow, Tyler is taking his GMAT test to get into grad school. He has been studying so hard. Good luck Tyler we LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment