Monday, October 18, 2010

2 months of Piper.

Having a 2 month old makes blogging pretty difficult. For example, right now I am able to blog because Daddy is with Piper. But I am giving up sleep, laundry, doing the dishes, exercising, having a hobbie hahahaha etc... I am sure they will all still be there when I am done.

My little girl is growing so fast. She turned 8 weeks old last Tuesday and 2 months old on Sunday! Amazing!I love her more each day. She always makes me smile. Even early in the morning when I haven't gotten enough sleep and she wants to read a book...


She is MUCH more alert. She talks a lot and follows things and voices with her eyes. She has made a couple laugh-like sounds when she gets really excited. She is using her hands much more and has almost grabbed the monkey that hangs from her bouncy seat. For some reason, she prefers monkey over hippo and lion. hmm...

hi daddy...


Her new favorite thing to do is take baths with mom or dad and kick like a frog in the water. Last night she got swaddled after a scream-fest and slept for almost 8 hours straight. I am not sure this was even healthy for her or I, but I do feel slightly less delirious today and she woke up smiling and talking.

She loves when we read to her and she can look at the pretty pictures in her books. She also loves watching Pingu... I will admit I enjoy it also. Probably more.

Pi took lots of naps today...


Last Wednesday she rocked her shades poolide...
8 weeks poolside

This weekend was very active! We went to the honeymoon dog beach and had a cookout and my moms with both families. As usual, I was the only one taking pics so we just got pics of the beach. (the other photographer was a little busy cooking and hosting)







Jackie is as wild as ever... Piper as sleepy as ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment