Tuesday, October 5, 2010

7 weeks of Piper May

Our little lady is 7 weeks old today!
Wow!

She is getting so big and tall! She is much more alert, turning her head and holding it up for a really long time! She loves to "talk" and mimic sounds and faces that she hears and sees. She smiles a lot and loves her family.
Tummy time!


7 week old nappies time...



Friday night we did a lot of this...


this...


and some of this...


great fun.


This weekend we attempted to do some fun stuff in the cooler weather. We took Piper to a tennis court on Saturday with the idea of taking turns holding her. We had SO much stuff and as soon as we got there I realized we didn't have sun tan lotion! Even though a seating area was covered, I didn't want to take any chances!

So Tyler took Piper and went to Publix to get some. This was the first time he took her without me. I was SO nervous and couldn't think about anything else! I played with Eric while he was gone and did OK considering...







On Sunday, we went to the beach for the first time. I got tons of sand spurs in my feet. Jackie got one and so did Ty. I also got a splinter! I guess I am accident prone and I have the stingray scar to prove it.

IMG_9832

IMG_9834

IMG_9836

IMG_9838

IMG_9849

IMG_9853

IMG_9851

and here is our little sandpiper getting a bath...

IMG_9830

IMG_9829

IMG_9826

IMG_9823

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing up so fast. Love to read your blog.... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting! I love knowing people are actually reading this thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel child--wise, calm eyes she has! Handsome capable Dad!

    ReplyDelete