Wednesday, June 16, 2010

32 weeks.

Photo 290

Photo 291

Photo 292

Photo 294

Photo 295

Photo 297

Photo 298

Photo 300

Photo 305

my back hurts. sciatica hurts. my feet hurt. my legs are crampy. my belly feels like it weighs a ton and might fall off. I'm hungry, but have no appetite. im hot. i cant fall asleep. I'm itchy. I have no patience for anyone or anything. i almost always need a nap. I always need a massage. otherwise I feel great!

ya... it's getting there! but still 8 more weeks to go!

I spent part of the afternoon with my mom and jessica making party favors for the baby shower that is next weekend.



making favors. june 16

that's going to be one hell of a party!!!

Tonight I am taking Tyler on a surprise date/early first fathers day present. Can't wait! But first I need a nap... the laundry, student loans, etsy and ebay, dishes, and cleaning the floor in the newly remodeled bedroom can wait.

3 comments:

  1. drea you look so beautiful! xo/j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is so beautiful! My guess is girl with all the problems!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jess! I miss you! hope everything is going good for you. keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete