Monday, June 7, 2010

baby books!

I have been on the lookout for the perfect baby book and I have no doubt that I have found it. This AMAZING baby book/box by Petit Collage is exactly what I was looking for. The birdies are right up my alley. The design is clean and simple, child-like, but sophisticated. The information includes everything and even a lot I might forget with plenty of room to write. The illustrations are... darling without being cheesy.

the whole package.
IMG_9443

contents.
IMG_9444

the book.
IMG_9445

IMG_9446

IMG_9447

IMG_9448

I also couldn't help myself when I found this pregnancy journal. It is really wonderful and helping me remember so much about my own childhood and things I would never want to forget about this pregnancy. Without this book I probably would forget it though. I wish I had it sooner but I am enjoying taking time to sit down and fill it all in.

IMG_9449

IMG_9450

No comments:

Post a Comment