Thursday, June 3, 2010

smooth.

I made the most delicious smoothie this morning. So delicious I need to write about it.
I used organic frozen berries, wheat germ, molasses (high in iron!), banana, and ice instead of milk or yogurt because calcium hinders iron absorption. It was so good I got multiple brain freeze enjoying it...

It pumped me up so much that I went outside and chopped down a bunch of dead plants left over from the winter. Now I think I need another smoothie...

-1

I set up a new flickr account to upload all my photos on and then after I went through all of that trouble I actually remembered my old amateur photographer one(it was chance that I typed it in right...)
and now I have access to all of these awesome photo's and photo shoots that I did for people that I almost forgot existed!

I need to take more photo's!

Also note the poor quality of that smoothie photo. Soon I will have a new phone and much better pics and videos when I use it. I just cant lug around my Canon Rebel all day anymore...

I need more freelance work (that pays)... anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment