Friday, June 18, 2010

thirst prize!

We went to Flanagan's last night to watch the Lakers / Celtics game. Unfortunately, the Celtics lost, but they BARELY lost!

Either way, Flanagans is an awesome place. The food is yummy (potato soup!) and the beer is... Irish. The best! Ty had a few beers for me. I smelled the Guinness repeatedly.

The owner is from Dublin and sings Irish music. He came over to talk to us and tell us about how he is learning a new song about mothers and babies but I will have to come here it AFTER the baby is born. He also said in Ireland pregnant woman have a small glass of Guinness every day and a glass immediately following labor. hmmm tempting...

Unfortunately, third trimester nausea, heartburn, and major discomfort have set in and everything seems gross to me right now. I wonder when she will come... we DO have two due dates.

Hooray!

Flanagans Irish pub

No comments:

Post a Comment