Thursday, July 8, 2010

35 weeks.

Yesterday, I hit the 35 week mark. The baby is pretty cramped in there and her kicks and punches are really strong and sometimes hurt! We will be going to the midwife every week now and are getting the house ready for our home water birth.
I am definitely nesting and driving everyone crazy while I am at it.
I went to the Clearwater Beach pool today with my mum and dad to cool off and get some exercise. Just about the only place that I feel comfortable is in the water.

35 weeks Clearwater beach pool

35 weeks side

Oh, and here is me hiding a basketball under Tylers USF basketball shirt. Go Bulls!
Basketball belly

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhh <3 soon she will be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good girl!! Not much longer! Thanks for your note. Glad you liked the Beatrix Potter stuff.

    Here is something I thought you would enjoy. There's still time to teach Jackie how to do this before baby comes;->

    http://gimundo.com/videos/view/dog-calms-crying-baby/

    Love you.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats wonderful! Jackie howls sometimes so I could see her doing that. She is going to be a wonderful big sister!

    ReplyDelete