Thursday, July 1, 2010

cloth diaper wars.

Diapers

I decided many months ago that I would be using cloth diapers instead of disposables for many, many reasons. I had no idea how many choices and options there were! My mom got me most of these cloth diapers from dnadiapers.com, a great Tampa company.

So far I have several prefolds (hemp) as well as diaper covers, pocket diapers, fitted diapers, and all in ones made by bumGenius, Thirsties, and Bummis.

I also got gDiapers which come highly recommended by Tif. (Thanks baby shower presents!) I plan on using cloth inserts instead of disposable inserts.

For now, I am washing and air drying all of my adorable diapers until they are just right for baby girl. But as soon as she comes... it's on!

May the best diaper win!

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll be using cloth diapers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're braver than me! I couldn't do the cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure you could! they make it so easy! and you save a ton of money!

    ReplyDelete