Thursday, March 25, 2010

holy crap we are half-way there.

Yesterday marked 20 weeks. Half way! Holy Crap!

I am feeling her kick on and off. Sometimes its strong, sometimes its just flutters. Sometimes I don't feel anything for a day or more (at least not anything very strong). The kicks are strong enough that I can see them pushing out of my stomach. She is usually kicking way down low in my belly just above my pelvis.

Sometimes at night or in the morning my hips hurt. I am pretty much always ravenously hungry, unless I eat too much and then I feel awful. I am not really having cravings. Usually, I don't know what I want. My skin and hair are lovely, thank you. My boobs are almost too big for my tiny boobed bra (oh yeah). I can see the inside of my belly button which I have never seen before.

Tyler and I are trying to get things done at the house (the kitchen, the floors, the yard blah blah blah). We are also trying to find Tyler a better job in Accounting and me something that won't hurt my career when I take a leave in August, even if its just freelance. Everything has been really slow on those fronts. One day at a time.

Ok here is the pics!




2 comments: