Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I really did graduate.

















There is the picture to prove it from December 09. I got my Bachelors in Advertising to add on to my Associates in Multimedia and my in-depth experience as a Vet Tech and all around Jill of all trades who much rather prefers to just read books.

Displayed is the entire contents of my lovely portfolio that I worked harder for than just about anything else so far. At the time I was 6 weeks pregnant, had lost about 4 lbs, was extremely nauseous, exhausted, and rather mentally and emotionally drained. And only me, Tyler, and Tiffany knew it.

My whole family came to see me and my work, then we were off to dinner where I had to explain that I didn't want to drink (how strange since I was celebrating an engagement and graduation and loooove my wine).

So we went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. My parents got me the most beautiful, perfect watch as a graduation gift that I absolutely cherish. After dinner, when we got our cheesecakes that said "Congratulations" on them, I said (first normal and by the end in sobbing tears and of course, wordy and drawn out): "Thank you so much for all of your support. I could not have accomplished all that I have without you. I have a gift for all of you also, but you can't have it until August. I am 6 weeks pregnant."

Everyone else started sobbing and freaking out too. Thank God- they were freaking out because they were so incredibly happy and supportive.

I am so blessed.

Here we all are after the big news that made engagements and graduations seem like no big deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment