Sunday, March 14, 2010

loosey goosey.

I'm listening to Caribou.

Today it feels like my hips are doing stretches without me. Does that make sense? It hurts! I guess today is a big day for my hips to get all "loosey goosey" to make way for baby. How strange and uncomfortable. That reminds me, I should drink some milk.

I had a (demented) dream last night and today while I unexpectedly napped for several hours that my legs were in so much pain that they were covered completely in bruises. I guess I may or may not be experiencing pregnancy leg cramps.

Yesterday I went to Sathsang. It was a little more challenging for me to sit through than it used to be but it was really good and really supportive to do my practice with all of the other meditators and especially my love's Jessica and Jen. The teacher who taught my Inner Engineering class was there, Gomathy, and it was really wonderful to just be in her presence again. The class was completely life changing for me and I... love her. She talked a lot about the upcoming Mystic Eye event and I am so very excited to be there in the Guru's presence again at such a rare event. Especially, because I am pregnant. Hopefully I can even get a question in.
After Jessica, Jen and I went to lunch and poor Jessica heard a LOT of baby prego talk. She will be very informed if/when she ever decides to procreate.


Now I'm listening to Feist's "I Feel It All"

Today Ty and I went to Baby's R Us. I have been there before for Tiffanys baby shower and with my mom once to get an overview. I figured we need to visit a few times and try and get the overwhelming-ness out of the way. That place, and everything you can get for a baby, is... frightening. Ty had a few panic attacks but he did good. I hope to be as non-materialistic / natural as possible.

I made fried perch, baked potatoes, and steamed carrots for dinner. When Ty was doing the dishes I was talking to him about my blog. He said, "I love having a behind the scene's pass". Cute.

Goodbye weekend... until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment