Tuesday, February 15, 2011

first buggy ride.

Yesterday, Valentines Day, Piper and I went on a trip to Target to get a really awesome froggy humidifier which, by the way, works great and now I want one for my room too!

Anyway- as usual, Piper rode in her Ergo sling but was getting really squirmy and cranky. She wanted OUT! So I put her in the buggy for the first time. I didnt have our cool insert thing to protect her from the atrocities of a buggy(scroll down to "buggy" for a proper definition). I used what I had... a flannel jacket and the Ergo.

Immediately after placing her in the buggy she was so happy and completely forgot I existed. And so it begins, I could not even get her attention. I had to help hold her up sometimes because she is a bit small still for such a thing! She was so proud of herself being so grown up! I think she may have even head nodded to some of the other shoppers.

First buggy ride



And the portrait of a teething baby...

1 comment:

  1. When Orson was still too small to sit up completely by himself in the shopping cart i would bring along stuffed animals or blankets to help pad him. I have his old buggy cover if you want it.

    ReplyDelete