Friday, February 25, 2011

tall, teeth, twin.

Yesterday we had Pi's 6 month check up. She is in the 103% for height at 28 inches. She is off the charts tall!
Unfortunately she is almost off the charts skinny at 15# 2 oz.
Dont worry I am not starving her. She nurses like crazy. Especially now that she is cutting her first tooth- I cant even seem to keep up! We have switched back to block feeding to ensure she gets plenty of fatty hind-milk. I was skinny too as a baby and so was her uncle. She is thriving and I am not too worried about it. My pediatrician however is using this to push me to feed her as if her playing with food is going to give her more calories. Anywho-

Pipers bottom right tooth is ALMOST through the gum! Last night she didnt sleep much. I hope tomorrow is better. Soon we will have a toothy grin. Looks like the top tooth might be next... here is my angry teething baby this morning taking out her frustrations on Sophie the giraffe.



Today Piper and I spent the afternoon with our fellow Bradley Method mama Stephanie and her son Dallas. Stephanie and I were in Bradley class together and we both ended up having at home water births on the same day! 16 mins apart!
Steph is a nanny and so Piper helped herself to lots of toys and lots of flirting...







No comments:

Post a Comment