Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Piper just peed in the potty... again!

Piper just peed in the potty... again! Click here to read about the first time.

I have been putting her on it while her bath fills up everyday. I thought she would never do it again but today she did! No crying or anything! She had to go!

Also today she was a happy girl after being a crab all weekend! Hooray! She was all smiles today and slept splendidly (3 naps!)... it probably helped that she slept basically attached to my boob all night and nursed about every 30 mins today... I am eating lots of lactation cookies this evening and will also be helping myself to a Guiness. Yes dark beer helps milk production. Wonderful I know.

Here is our girl today on this magical day and a toast to a good night (please sleep gods let it be a good night)!

playing with her new soccer ball that she prefers over the basketball and football and sitting up by herself quite well:












Out walking with my mom while I vacuumed the ENTIRE house with our new vacuum.
Picture 2
Yes she wears sunglasses all the time when she is outside and doesn't mind one bit.

With her G-ma's
Picture 1

Playing in her boppy from Great Aunt Carla before bedtime. She loves it!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I've been fathfully checking your blog --but somehow I missed your recent updates--must be the way I've bookmarked you! Great to see you blogging again! I can hardly believe she's teething already!

    Next thing you know she'll be running around the back yard like you were in that favorite picture taken in McKeesport!

    We just bought some bikes--someday we'll come by to do the Dunedin Train and see you all again!

    Love to all!


    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Carla thank you! I hope we can get together regularly. I really hope you can be a part of Pipers life. You have been very influential on mine!

    ReplyDelete