Wednesday, February 23, 2011

pre-crawling!

The only commitment I made today was to do a beach, bikini baby photo shoot. I have been trying to do it for days! My dad (and photography buddy) came over to help me. We took some pics of Piper May in the dress that daddy got her for xmas. Here are some iphone shots of her in her dress. The other shots are still on my Rebel.

her favorite being in the entire world...








After this we got all our beach stuff and camera stuff and baby stuff and got in the car and wouldnt ya know... SEAFOG rolled in. We decided to check out the beach anyway. It was dark, cold, and smokey. The fog was litterally rolling down the street! ACK! People were leaving the beach in droves.
So we left. I was too tired to handle entertaining Piper by myself to I went back to my parents house. My mom layed down a blanket on the floor and told Piper it is about time to start learning to crawl. Apparently Pi took her very seriously because she immediately got up on her hands and toes in a plank! This was a first ever!



She is so strong! I then showed her how to crawl and how to scoot on her butt. Yes I scooted. I hope she doesn't scoot because I will be laughing all the time and will feel bad.

So then she really worked hard at it:


She was so tired she kept laying her head down. I figured she was done but as I was getting ready to go she pushed up on both of her knees! WOW! I tried to get it on camera but didnt... after this she was definitely pooped and could barely stay awake til 6. Actually she was asleep by 550...

Oh and I am pretty sure she said "Jackie" this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to get this moment on film! SUCH a BIG GIRL!!

    HAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete