Saturday, February 19, 2011

one last v-day post.

Piper can't have all the fun.

Tyler surprised me when he came home from work on V-day with flowers, an orchid, cheesecake, and Eric showing up to couch sit while Piper slept like a baby.





He took me (surprise!) to my FAVORITE restaraunt in the whole world: Ceviche

After we got home we decided to take pics of ourselves looking attractive for once (well ME looking attractive for once. He always does. I am lucky if I get showered and dressed let alone look cute). We wanted to take cool Facebook style photos. Do you think we succeeded?

this one is dedicated to all the quakers who try to inconspicuously stick their lips out to possibly make them appear more naturally fuller. It doesn't work. Does it?






Car shot:


Anyway- Tyler is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. He is such a light and a blessing. He is so understanding and compassionate, caring and gentle. He is a lover. He makes Valentines Day an everyday occurrence. He can ALWAYS make me smile (which is terrible when I am mad at him and want to scowl). He is an absoultely amazing father, friend, and fiance. I really should start planning that wedding... I guess I am not good at managing my tasks. That doesnt change that I am absolutely honored to be his wife.

True love is real and attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment