Thursday, February 10, 2011

Piper peed in the potty!!!

Today Piper pee peed in her potty! We have been loosely doing Elimination Communication for a couple months now.
Right after she was born we started making the universal pee sound "pssss" every time we could tell that she peed or pood. I still have no idea if this association has done anything but we keep at it.
Also I put was putting her on her potty now and then when I thought of it.
Several days ago, while filling up her tub she peed all down my leg. Shortly after that we noticed she was peeing in the water. A couple days ago my mom had was holding her while I was filling up the tub and she aimed right for me and let it flow. I also realized that when I get her naked and let her wait while the tub fills, she always pees. So finally... the light went off. Took me long enough.
Today as I was filling up the tub I sat her potty next to the tub and sat her on it. Now, Piper hates the potty. She cries everytime I put her on it. HATES IT. But this time, I put her on it and made the psss noise and there it was. PEE! She even bent in half to examine what the heck was going on!

I dont think I have ever been so excited! Weird I know! So we will keep at this tub time pee time!

Here is shots of Piper today on our special day!!!!

IMG_1758

IMG_1762

IMG_1763

No comments:

Post a Comment