Monday, February 14, 2011

Piper pees on v-day.

I will admit it. I have been putting this off. I got behind thanks to a long list of things. Most notably, Pipers seemingly sudden cesation of napping which caused me to go a little bit crazy and then spend about a month remedying the problem. We are mostly better now except for teething. But hopefully she will be sporting a brand new pair of pearly whites soon. I told myself I would update all the past blogs (thankgiving, xmas and so on) but everyday that goes by more and more things pile up. So why not start today... on Pipers first valentines day. I will get around to the rest if I can. If not, thats ok too.

So happy v-day from Piper. We had to change out of her "My first v-day outfit because she peed all over it."

I apologize the photos are blurry but she no longer sits still.





Here you can see her sporting her gorgeous amber/amethyst teething necklace that we got from Etsy.







By the way, Piper is 3 days shy of being 6 months old and moments away from crawling and saying her first word (I swear she has said "baby" 3 times already....) WOW!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back :) that first picture... LOVE. and holy cow, 6 months. that was fast.

    ReplyDelete